Monday, January 28, 2013

gaining 0.25kg..oooohhoohhhohhhww

Salam allz

after 5 days of holiday
im back
n still im worried
y?
last session i.e my 4th session
i gain 0.25kg..ouchhh

ive been trying to follow my diet carefully
but there was a nite when we're at in laws
i ate rice
n tt must be the answer for the gain

actually i did some self checking
what is tt im aiming in my weight reduce journey
i dont want my thought distracted by the consultant
(coz if u have money than only u afford to pay)

so i decided to be firm
tt the slimming centre is only helping me
to burn stuborn fats
as for myself
i've to work hard to reduce weight and achieve my ideal weight (50.4kg)

and while im browsing
i found a really true answer
tt is:

"u should not compare ur total lost of weight with others, coz the way ur body works is not the same..what u can compare is how u lead ur life..wheter it is healthy or not..but there are some good points u can use for example what and how does the people eat and exercise.."

since then, good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment