Monday, January 7, 2013

i'm worried

salam allz
i dont know how to express my feeling
luckily i have this blog
yeah, i know i can share it here
what makes me really worried

no.1....my weight
my BMI is 26 now (normal person should 24)
so im a bit worry
i gain weight...now im 62kg
hubby is 65kg...what a big different for us
so now im fighting all the fats
to reach my target 50kg...
is it impossible?hahahahahha

well, i roll into slimming centre
where else?slim world
i paid quite a load of money (for me)
n hopefully i'll achieve my target (if not 50kg, 52 should be okay then)





i went to my 1st session last week
and now im into my 14 days high protein diet
(later will share with u allz how's the session be like)

no.2 that worries me is my bone
as per my earlier entry
im talking about my new habit
drink anlene milk

well, last sat i went to jusco
anlene has free bone checkup...
my bone is at lower risk..at least it was not at critical stage as before
so everday i'll drink anlene to ensure
my bone is occay for long term





*will update with pics later..

till then, bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment