Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st session at slim world

salam allz
as i promised
i'll share my experience

i went to the centre for my 1st session on last sat, 5.1.2013
a good start for new year hah???

first of all, have to pay fully the fee
 i paid around 7k
(tt doesnt include their home care which i dont think i'll subcribe)

i was brought into a room
given a panty (i think it is more sexier than G-string...hehehehe)
and a towel (big towel perhaps)

the beautician start to measure my body
then i was ask to lie on the bed
and the session start

1st- burning the stuborn fats
they used a machine
which i think really comfortable
the beautician will adjust to ur need
that will take for about 20 mins

then they will increase to mild
also for about 20 mins

next focus is on tummy
also for about 20 mins

(note: should allow the beautician see ur body...hubby say yes for tt..so im okay with tt coz some of us very shy about our body shape and wouldnt allow anyone to see it)

after tt, the beautician start to massage (it is not a gentle massage okay)... i think it almost took us one hour for massage...

end of the session, the beautician explain on how to diet
and im starting my 14 days high protein diet once im out of the centre
will be there for my next session this coming saturday

my thought: at first thought, i feel useless to pay quite a lot of money just to reduce my weight..but after doing some talk with hubby, we think it worth coz of the following reasons:

1. my mum had diabetes and she passed away coz of "3 serangkai" and of coz the genes will be in me
2. i was induced during delivery of my 2nd baby, hadi..coz i had diabetes (i think it is a force delivery coz i didnt feel any contraction on the due date)...and during my 2nd pregnancy i have to go to hospital for blood checkup (sugar checkup) till my baby is 38 weeks..can u imagine how bored tt was???
3. i had jog and do some work out and yet i still gain weight
4. i want to be healthy and just slim..yeah, before i turn 3 series, it is better for me to create a healthy lifestyle..
5. i can save a lot of money..coz i will be cooking at home and bring healthy food to work..

after all, i need guidance and advise from the right person..and by sharing my experience at least im bringing hope for people outhere who want to change their life but dont know where to start...

i will be sharing my 14 days high protein diet on the next entry (before this i had browse through the net on the diet..yeah,tt suit for people who are active..but if u're like me (not tt active)..u need the way im dieting)

till then, bye2...

1 comment:

  1. This is a good sharing. SlimWorld offers one of its signature therapies called Rainbow Colour Therapy (RCT) a therapy based on the colors of the rainbow that can be applied on several parts of the body as well as the face… read detail review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/rct-face-therapy/

    ReplyDelete