Thursday, July 19, 2012

salam ramadhan 1433H

Salam allz
tomorrow we will be fasting...
this is the month tt we hv been waiting for
the month full of barakah
Insya Allah everyone will getting the hidayah
and our doa will be granted
by God the Almighty

for the opportunity tt  i had
i would like to extend my apology
to everyone who knows me
and i hope our ukhwah will last forever
and we lead a happy life

as a daughter
hope my late mom and dad
be in heaven
among the soleh n solehah

as a wife
i hope my marriage will last till the end of our life
and be granted a long lasting love

as a mother
i hope good health for both hanis n hadi

as a sibling
i hope the relationship between my siblings
will be more closer

as a fren
i hope everyone love being with me
n i hope im a good company to everyone
i really treasure our frenship...

till then,bye...
sarimah.ahmad

No comments:

Post a Comment