Tuesday, July 17, 2012

live a healthy lifestyle

salam allz
seriously...i need a healthy lifestyle
the main reason: im putting on weight...

before married: im only 50kg (wearing s size shirt/baby tee)
after 1st child: going to 52kg (wearing m size shirt)
after 2nd child: shoot to 56kg (wearing l size shirt)
and now after 2 years of giving the last birth im 60kg (i cant accept that ive to wear xl size shirt..oh no)
n it's hard to slim down...

actually ive been reading how to reduce weight...if only by reading my weight will going further down..hehehehehe...but while reading i grab something to eat..hahahahaha..one after another i will eat!

so first thing first..i need to set target..i dont want to be skinny..i just want a healthy body n fit (just like mr hubby)..do i have to go to slimming center?erm, i dont think so since i think tt my situation not tt critical yet...

ive been using the staircase for the past weeks (actually a week ago)..n my stamina is getting better..no more catching for oxygen if i have to use stairs compare to lift/elevator....then my sil suggest me to buy skipping rope(will do that since ive spare area in my house to do this activity...)

n ramadhan is just around the corner..i need to grab this oppurtunity to adjust my routine...

my plan of diet: (except for ramadhan month)

(mon-friday,sunday)
breakfast- quaker oat/2 slice of bread/ sandwiches (no roti canai/nasi lemak darling)
lunch - small portion of rice, more veges and fish (preferabbly steam) + ulam
dinner - anlene milk/fresh fruit
snacks - fibre biscuit/kurma/raisins

saturday is a cheat day..i can eat anything but in small portion for eg  a bite of big mac perhaps???or a slice of cheese cake...

and for this coming ramadhan i dont want to torture myself..i want to enjoy my fasting month..hehehehhehe..so my diet plan will resume after syawal...(losing weight need a long way of journey..it cant be done in a twist of eyes..unless undergo lipo suction..or eating pills)

till then peeps..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment