Sunday, July 1, 2012

durian n hadi's 2nd bday

salam allz...

today im free (haven't start cooking..hehehhe)
to update my blog n editing photos...

as i had mention in earlier entry..
i bought the eos1100d..
so from now on im gonna be uploading pics
using the camera
(i admit the pics is not tt pretty (but it keep me addicted tho)..hehehhe)

my loves (except the fish is hubby's passion)
note:
hanis crying coz she also want to use the camera
the fish (arowana) is the same age with hanis
3 years old

and this is my lil hero...at home
isnt hadi cute lil pie???

kiddos at home
since yesterday, the network is not tt good at home
today, im continuing my entry...

well, june is the time of the year for most malaysian who love tropical fruit...
what else right???
D.U.R.I.A.N
both hubby and I love to eat durian
hanis and hadi too...

enjoying durian at home
did I mention tt hanis really close to mr hubby???
she only look for me when she want her milk...
other than tt, of coz hubby will b her choice...


father n daughter bonding
last weekend, we went to klia
sending my relatives back home...
I think we have been to KLIA
for two consecutive weeks
and hanis n hadi take tt opportunity to do monkey business (hehehehehe)


hadi
and last weekend,we were celebrating hadi n nasrullah (my sil adopted child) 2nd bday
HAPPY BDAY TO BOTH OF U...
what else for a mom to wish...
I wish hadi will b healthy, cheerfull and learn something fast(is tt possible??no pressure...)hehehhe...


recitation of syukran doa

faces of love

big sis hanis umairah

hadi with present

this toy keep the kids bz...
till then, lots of love...


No comments:

Post a Comment