Tuesday, May 26, 2015

p2 acca exam is just around the corner

Assalamualaikum

 

this few weeks really hectic for me

I need to find time for STUDY

how I wish I have a sponge brain

so that I can read and store the knowledge

 

well, I have start reading my notes earlier

but somehow very hard to recall, remember and apply it

this p2 paper is a serious tough paper

corporate reporting it is

 

as what my lecturer told us

include in our prayer

" God, please grant us brillliant genius brain on 9 june 2015 so that we can answer the paper in ease"

 

Ameen

 

I already thinking of something that I need to award myself since for the next coming weeks focusing on this exam..gonna get something precious after attempting this paper..that is my ultimate goal

 

before this..right after p3 exam..i went for magnum icecream indulgence..really satisfying..

 

passing the paper is different matter..will think of it later..of course need to spare some GBP if I have to repeat the paper!!!

 

lots of hope

xoxo

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment