Thursday, May 7, 2015

double bizziness for march 2015

Assalamualaikum
 
im gonna continue sharing the bzness in march
well..let the pics tell the story
(I can not remember actually what to write..hehehehe)
 
this is my 1st experience working for lima langkawi
great exposure and experience
love it
I will not share most on the details
since works mean works
private and confidential
so most I share the happiest and less bz time in langkawi


selfie at langkawi lagoon..great place to stay

this is reality..everytime need to check on hp buzz

laksa ikan sekoq..yumss

great experience

I enjoy this..burppp

my boss treat us..the gulai..so sedap

sha n me
actually im afraid but I took the opportunity given on board
 
in march I went to Kuching too
of course for work
but pics shared are most happiest time
hehhehe
 
dinner at topshot

hubby fly to kch..we celeb his 32th bday

damai santubong

I like this pose

good catch

ayam pansuh

with teammate
 hubby and I took some time and bring our kids to penang
 
3d art museum

3d art museum

tell u...I like this pose

happy..enjoy the beach

hadi

iman

very hard to get the kids attention

nice stay in lost paradise resort penang
till then...will continue sharing the hectic life as a working mom of 3 beautiful angels
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment