Sunday, March 31, 2013

run the miles, fund the smiles

salam allz

this morning at 5.28am
i tot to take EL
coz hadi is not feeling well
yesterday he had been down with fever
he was not happy and cheerful as usual
all he did was lying on my lap
pity lil hadi...

n im myself also got flu
last nite took soluble
n yet this morning still with flu
pity me...

btw, just to share
yesterday i join MAKNA founder run 31.3.2013
i  tried the 7km distance
n im proud of myself..i dit it for one hour 7 mins (not tt impressive, rite?)
as long as im fit, then it will be good for me..
and i found a new friend..kak amy

great run for the day

hawa n me


kak amy n me
n the next challenge will be on this coming sunday
woman marathon in icity, shah alam
im going to try the 10km distance
will me taking leave on the next monday?
will see it..heehehehehe

and by 5.30am, suddenly hubby ask me
"didnt u take leave on last monday?"
damn n yeah
i know i hv to go work instead today...

till then bye2...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment