Thursday, March 7, 2013

ladies only gym

salam allz

i went to curves
it is a ladies only gym
the workout took only 30 mins of my time

personal thoughts: i think 30 mins is too short..hehehehehe

n now i dont know wheter to carry on or not..tho i had paid the lifetime fee n monthly fee for this month..

actually i reach home around 6.30-6.40pm..will drive to the gym for 7.30pm session..but my kids want to follow...the other day, i bring hanis along, n the instructor said "although everyone loves kids, here it is not allowed"...and in my head says "ok, i wont sacrify my quality time with my kids, i dont want to miss their growth"  so i had discuss with hubby, will stop to go there, instead, will jog at our house playground...will go to daily paid gym with hubby if time permit..

till then, bye2...

note: i feel more confidence since i get my curves back..im a happy woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment