Wednesday, June 13, 2012

nikOn or canOn

Salam allz

At last today im blogging
What a bz life i had for the past weeks
Been bz since the solemnization of my sis in laws
Then the kenduri in Perak and Johor consecutively

Finally, i found out im missing something
Yeah
My camera...so sad to think of this
bECOZ im missing every moments spend with my love ones

I had my compact Sony T20
Which had serve me for 5 years
Of course there is wear and tear cost
And now im desperately need one
And all i want is a DSLR

So i've been doing some homework
Looking out to accomplish my mission
And now im learning what is speed shutter, speed Count, EOS and so on
i Need more space in my head
So that i'll remember what i've read

(tO Update: we had been to Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) last weekend..for me, there is nothing much to shop since the brand is also here in KL...but i also grab new Fossil wallet n bag for myself and jeans for hanis n hadi..woman cant be separate from shopping)

Till then..bye


No comments:

Post a Comment