Wednesday, June 20, 2012

belated may

Salam allz

at last today
i feel like to update my blog
on what happen in last may
(such a lazy blogger)

well, my girl turn 3yrs old..20.5.2012
i bake her a red velvet cake with cream cheese topping (edible image of ben10)
hanis loves ben10 so much,even her panties also ben10...oh my girl (OMG)
as usual, hanis n hadi super excited
(though the cake is not really yummylicious)..hehehhehe
we didnt celebrate..just cake cutting at my in-laws house
my girl
then, my sil also getting married..her solemnization was on 25.5.2012
i'm super bz baking cuppies and pudding...
choc cuppies and oreo cuppies
congratulation sis!
nyway, just to update, i bought canon eos 1100d yesterday,so there's so much for me to study n njoy taking pics...
till then..bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment