Wednesday, June 10, 2015

careless mistakes..unforgiveable

Assalamualaikum

 

I did a big mistake

last tues 9 june..I sit for my ACCA P2 exam

unfortunately I just realised I registered for wrong/inaccurate paper

I am suppose to sit for P2 INT...but I registered for P2 UK

 

GOSH...I was panic attacked

worried

just how stupid idiot careless I am

thought to just walk off from the exam hall

but think twice..for the days I spent for study

no harm trying

because even I sit for p2 int, I also not very sure whether I will pass the paper..hehehehe

 

one month before the exam

I did check my exam docket

I received the wrong one

I emailed to acca uk

 

once I received the correct one

I never bothered to recheck the whole details again

just saw my name, the exam place, date n my pic

that's it

and now I learnt from my silly mistakes

 

I hope I can pass the paper

although there is slim chance

coz there are 20% different in term of accounting standards applied

 

till then, xoxo

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment