Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year 2015

Assalamualaikum

it take me ages to update any post
n now it is 2015

I gone through up and down in 2014
there are many good memories to cherish
n I'm hoping not to remember the negative one

well..
1. my darling daughter, hanis gonna turn 6 years old this year
2. my cheeky boy, hadi gonna turn 5 years old

both of them will be in school
hubby and me can't wait to see hadi's reaction going to school since he always have ideas to create scene

3. my lil boy, hamim..surprisingly he can walk when he turn 9 months 2 weeks old
we are a proud parents. Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed and thankful to God.

as for this coming year I have few targets to achieve:
 of course my priority is to pass my professional papers in one seating.. Insya Allah

n I'm hoping that I can bear my madness.. I can control anger and temper..Insya Allah

the rest, let it flow as time pass by..

till then, loves...xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment