Wednesday, June 5, 2013

never ending of planning

salam allz
from the title it might be planning of family..ie pregnancy
but it is not

what i mean is planning for the coming days
as i had mention earlier
got few activities and programmes

8 jun - hanis n hadi birthday party (3-7pm)
1. im preparing laksa sarawak..n im going to cook it on my own
2. ordered roti jala
3. my sil helping me with popiah sambal
4. ordered cheesetart n apam polkadot
5. bought candies and prepared goodies bag
6. going to prepare fruit cocktail and dadih on my own
7. my mil going to prepare colourful agar2
8. ordered ben10 cake for hanis n spongebob for hadi

9 jun - mizuno wave run
have to run at least 5 round or 20 mins exercise everyday to maintain my stamina

10 jun - fly for bandung for hols with hubs
1. done with web check in
2. done with hotel booking
3. had called maybank for international withdrawal
4. have to go money exchange - planning sun afternoon n drop my kids at mil house
5. packing - later sun nite

and now i know the important of having personal assistant (PA)..helping with the schedule..be on time..without leaving anything behind..

btw, i always wanted to update the pics with hawa ( a fren of mine who is a novice runner..through her i know the fun of joining marathon)..thxs hawa!

hawa n me



me and hawa


till then, love..love...love

No comments:

Post a Comment