Thursday, November 22, 2012

anlene and ariani

salam allz

this year im celebrating my last year of 20ties
yeah next year im getting older..im turning 30

a few weeks ago
i sit down n think back
what i've achieved in life

before turning 30:
1. im married with 2 kids (a hubby, a girl n a boy..alhamdulillah)..n im happy with my life
2. i have my own house (i bought a house..n it is a long term investment)
3. i have my own car (actually it's a liability)
4. i have a good job ( as far as im concern..i would say i love my job)
5. i had fullfill my duty toward dad n mum..both mom n dad had pass away..n i had the chance to take care both of them..there will never be enough time to repay back what they had sacrifed (appreciate ur love one please)
6. good relationship with everyone (tt include famili in law, neighbour, hubby's frenz..at work too)

what to achieve MORE before turning 30:
1. going for 2nd honeymoon - i had booked our flite..somewhere on june next year
2. buy pandora charm bracelet - pandora boutique will be open in alamanda..looking forward before my next year bday
3. starting changing my way of hijab..all this while i like to wear bawal tudung(my fav is bawal exclusive!!!)..the normal way of wearing..n i will not dare to be hijabista..lately i start to wear ARIANI...


very nice looking rite?
 4. and a few weeks ago i start to drink for my bones..i drink anlene milk twice a day..n i can feel my bones are stronger n the calcium really help...


drink to your bones campaigne
hopefully this routine will last forever..before this i can't swallow the feel of milk...but the Dato' Michelle Yeoh ads on drink for your bone has create awareness..really scary if u see the diagram showing how week is your bone..its can crake easily when u turn older..n in raya 2011, i went to see a doc n do the bone density test...my bones are in danger below normal situation..after the doc analyse, he conclude tt..after giving born of two healthy babies (yeah..hanis was 3.73kg..hadi was 3.5kg)..my calcium has been transferred to them while im pregnant..no wonder after giving birth to hadi whenever i lay down on the floor i will suffer severe backbone...im hoping with this entry u ollz will start a good routine too..yeah..start to drink for your bones!

bone density test
 (note: all pics for this entry is from google)

till then, bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment