Wednesday, May 16, 2012

mother's day

Salam allz...it takes me a lot of effort to update my blog lately..a bit bz..this week alone im bz practising steps of dancing for sports day..yeah..im going to be in the team performing dance of don omar n mr simple song...kpop...hhehehehe

This entry i'll share about my mother's day celebration...i bake a cake..italian rainbow for officemate..we celebrate bdays jan till may..n also mother's day...my cake gone in short time..that's impressive but bit dangerous coz everyone like sweet food..the cake is so sweet...

the cake
On that day (sunday) we went toMalacca..since hubby has finish his final sem, so we have to pack n bring home his belongings..hanis n hadi very bz helping too...
my loves
then we headed to Malacca Zoo...both kid so happy..n im happy to spent my mother's day like this...
thanks hubby...love u...
zoo

kids + animal = happy

Hubby, Hanis & Hadi
ok then, see u in next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment